ads

Mini Hydrogen Generator


Hi guys,
 so in this blog post I am going to tell you how I created a mini hydrogen + oxygen generator, so first of all I will tell you why I thought of creating a mini hydrogen generator.

I am a super fan of iron man movie, after watching the movie I was wondering what if I can fly like iron man and have a repulser like iron man, it’s so cool, so I was searching the internet for tutorials regarding how to make iron man gadgets. Guess what?  I found a YouTube channel called Alex Lab(thanks Alex Lab, your videos are awesome) which has tutorial to create iron man repulsor,so the first important stuff for the iron man repulsor is the hydrogen gas which is collected and denoted in the repulsor chamber.

So he has uploaded a separate video regarding how to create a hydrogen gas generator (Click Me), So I referred to that video and created a mini hydrogen + oxygen gas generator

The items needed to create a hydrogen generator
·         Two iron nails
·         A battery ( 3.7v minimum)
·         Table salt (1 spoon)(to accelerate the process of electrolysis)
·         water

Below diagram shows how to setup the hydrogen generator,




If you setup the hydrogen generator correctly you should see doubles occur in the iron nail which is connected to negative end of the battery, these doubles are  the hydrogen gas .





Hope you also try to make a mini hydrogen + oxygen gas generator and have some fun J

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing such a useful piece of information. You've brought up an interesting point. Your articles are consistently excellent. Mini Hydrogen Generator keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.