ads

python automation (ad clicking bot ) blog post 1

Hey, After long time I am writing a blog post, in this blog series I would like to write about my latest personal project called "Ad clicker", it's a python based ad clicking bot or automation which does my boring ad clicking stuff.

The reason I started this project was actually one of my friend is registered to a pay per click website and he everyday manually click ads, and then he told me that there is a website to earn few bucks by clicking ads, usually I hate ad clicking and my personal opinion is ad clicking is a waste of time plus data, however due to my friend's request I registered in the website and started clicking ads.

I am a person who hates to do everyday repetitive tasks manually so I got the idea to make an automation script from python to do my dirty work.

the modules used for this project were selenium web driver and pyautogui which is very easy to use,below is a screen shot of selenium web driver.

 

at the moment the script is in testing mode and there are minor changes to be made to the code and soon I will upload the code to git hub and let everybody use it and have some fun.

anyway thanks for ready this post, I will get back to you with another post with more details regarding the script, until then bye bye ...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.