ads

How hard is to become a Freelancer






Hello!

after long time I thought of posting to this blog because to tell you how hard I tried to become a freelancer.Actually I got to know that there are many freelancers who got rich by working as a freelancer and live a good life.So the main thing which come to my mind was can I become a successful freelancer and become rich,So what I did was I registered for many ad clicking websites and tried to ad click for just $0.0005 Dollars LOL.I realized that even if i click the ads everyday I can't become success from this so I just turn my head towards freelancer site,I registered in that site too and guess what,I fucked up that too,why? because freelancer have a token system and it only gives 60 bids per month,that means 60 bids divide by 30 days means 2 bids per day,what fuck, I lost my interest in freelancer site.

For couple of years I didn't have any interest in  freelancing,anyway I got the intrest  to do freelancing again,this time I registered in fiverr.com anyway I placed requested around 136 but there where no single order for me unfortunately I got to know some others got there first order from fiver within 4.5 days,I got upset by that I gave up everything and I started take orders from Facebook,this method is little bit successful but the clients were very terrible,they have very low budget but they need the top class work,

on the other hand I have another problem where I can't find good orders,because there are some freelancers who do bad quality work ,for an example there are many freelancers who call them web designers although what they do is they take a free website template from the web and edit it and deliver it to client for cheap price,this makes the online job market collapse,


anyway I feel sorry about my career as a freelancer and I finally,what I can say is to find another way of income than freelancing,it sucks !!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.